Why Schmidt & Schmidt?
Since its founding in 2011, Schmidt & Schmidt continues to grow at a rapid pace. In the past year alone, the number of our employees has doubled. If you are looking for a young company with good prospects for advancement, you have found the right place.
Friendly and supportive working environment is of great importance to us. We give our employees the necessary support on the one hand and the freedom to manage their diverse tasks independently and creatively on the other.
With customers and partners in over 100 countries, Schmidt & Schmidt is integrated into the global economy. Multilingualism is part of the daily routine in our offices in Germany and Russia. With us, international career opportunities are open to you.
Training, Coaching, Mentoring
At Schmidt & Schmidt, you will face not only challenges, but also receive continuous support. In order to meet our international customers' individual needs, we rely on a team of highly competent employees. It is our prerogative to work together and to develop your personal strengths.
Our individual and collaborative training is aimed at adapting your initial skills to the demands of the certification and legalization projects, which makes learning on the job easy. With us, you will start working on projects from Day 1. Under close supervision from your experienced colleagues, you will test and expand your basic consultant skills.
Thanks to our culture of coaching and mentoring, you will be supported in exploring your strengths and planning your career growth with us. We value your insights and experiences and encourage your input and responsible, problem-solving attitude.
We offer students from various disciplines the opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in an internationally operating consulting firm.
In the last years, Schmidt & Schmidt has already recruited numerous committed young people as part of internships, working student positions or trainee programmes. Thanks to a wide range of employment opportunities, you can discover your own interests with us as well as acquire fundamental skills for your further professional career. It is very important to us to support young talents in their professional as well as personal development and to make it easier for you to start your professional life.
We are looking for students from various fields, including communication and cultural studies, linguistics, engineering, economics, law, or similar.
Moving up with Schmidt & Schmidt
- Partner: As a partner, you are not only responsible for the staff, but are also involved in supporting our largest clients and strategically shaping our company’s future.
- Manager: As a manager, you bring many years of practical experience with you. You take over the management of several projects at the same time, supervise several employees and support us in customer acquisition.
- Senior Consultant: Our experienced consultants are entrusted with independent project management. We guarantee that your performance will take on a steep growth trajectory.
- Consultant: With initial consulting experience, you qualify for the position of a consultant. Here we give you the opportunity to work autonomously on your projects.
- Associate: After graduation, you can directly start as an associate with the company and work together with your experienced colleagues on multiple projects.
- Working Student: While studying, you have the opportunity to work up to 20 hours a week as a working student with us and gain initial experience in consulting.
Your CV gives us an overview of your earlier career. Please include:
- Contact data
- School education
- Information about your education (University, College, etc.)
- Professional experience (Internships, Working student jobs, Permanent positions, etc.)
- Experience abroad
We also require your testimonies:
- High School Diploma
- Academic degrees
- Language Certificates
- Evidence of current studies (e.g. at University)
- Internship and employment certificates